Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
- How do I correctly import my wallets using my Unstoppable Domain?
- Can I exclude a blockchain that is linked to my domain?
In this article, I will go over the answers to these questions, and more so you know you’re heading down the right path.
Creating a new wallet for your Unstoppable Domain
You can import multiple wallets to our platform at once by using your domain from Unstoppable Domains. The steps outlined below will show you how it's done.
- Go to the “Add a wallet” page, and in the search bar, search for and select “Unstoppable Domains”.
- Select the “Automatic" connection.
- Enter your domain in the field provided.
You should then see the blockchains linked to the domain. All that is left is for you to make sure the ones you want to import are turned on and press “next”. This will then create a new wallet for each of the selected blockchains. If you do not wish to import a specific blockchain, make sure to disable it before continuing.
By following the steps outlined above, the selected blockchains connected to your domain should now be automatically imported. If you need further help or to report a bug with the integration, reach out to us on support.accointing.com.