Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Bitcoin.de, a step required in order to calculate your Bitcoin.de taxes. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to add your Bitcoin.de to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file. Note that this Exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually.
How to connect Bitcoin.de to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- First, Navigate at bitcoin.de to ‘Account Statement’ (https://www.bitcoin.de/en/btc/kontoauszug) and ensure your displayed language at bitcoin.de is GERMAN.
- Then, select your time period for the data you want to import, and select Type as “all”
- Now, download the account statement in a csv format.
- Finally, upload your CSV file to ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your Bitcoin.de Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Bitcoin.de, go to your Overview Page, so you’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Bitcoin.de historical performance by selecting your preferred time period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Bitcoin.de portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitcoin.de crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your Bitcoin.de transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.