Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Bitcoin Cash. In this section you will learn how to add your Bitcoin Cash to ACCOINTING.com via API. We also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Bitcoin Cash to ACCOINTING.com via API
- First, open the Bitcoin.com Wallet on your Mobile and click on your Bitcoin Cash Wallet.
- Then, navigate to the triple dot menu in the top right corner.
- After that, select the “Wallet Information” menu.
- Under “Extended public Keys” you can find your BCH Xpub address.
- Finally, paste the address into ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your Bitcoin Cash Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Bitcoin Cash, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Bitcoin Cash historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Bitcoin Cash portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as getting a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitcoin Cash crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your Bitcoin Cash transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org