Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from BlockFi, a step required before you can determine your BlockFi taxes. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to add your BlockFi to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file. Note that this Exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually.
How to connect BlockFi to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- First, log in to your BlockFi account navigate to your and click on Reports.
- After this, scroll down and download the Trading CSV and Transactions History CSV.
- Finally, upload the files to ACCOINTING.com by clicking on BlockFi in the add a new wallet page.
How to track your BlockFi Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Blockfi, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Blockfi historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your BlockFi portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your BlockFi crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your BlockFi transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.