Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Bybit, a step required before you can calculate your Bybit taxes. In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to add your Bybit to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file. Note that this Exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually.
How to connect Bybit to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- First, log in to your Bybit account and navigate to “My Assets” page.
- Then, go to Asset History page using the old version, and choose which account you want to pull history from.
- Now, set the coin, type and date of the data you want to import. Then, click the “Search” button.
- After that, click the “Export” button on the top right corner. If there’s no button, contact Bybit and follow the steps on this link
- Finally, upload the file to ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your Bybit Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Bybit, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Bybit historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Bybit portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bybit crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your Bybit transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.