Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from OKEx, a step required before you can calculate your OKEx taxes. In this section you will learn how to add your OKEx to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect OKEx to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First Login to your OKEx account.
- Navigate to the user Icon and click on API.
- Then Click on the ‘Create V3 API Key’ option.
- After that, enter a Label and a passphrase for your Key, and check the “Only Read” permission and “Confirm.”
- Now, click on “View” and enter your passphrase.
- Finally, enter your API Key and Secret into ACCOINTING.com to import your data.
How to track your OKEx Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from OKEx, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your OKEx historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your OKEx portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your OKEx crypto report to various tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your OKEx transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.