Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Dogecoin. In this section you will learn how to add your Dogecoin to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
Image courtesy of doge.io
How to connect Dogecoin to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Live Manager.
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and click on Dogecoin.
- Then Select an Account.
- Now, scroll back up and click on the Tool icon in the top right: (a pop up will appear) and click on advanced logs to find your xPub address. Copy this whole address without the quotation marks.
- Finally, paste the address into ACCOINTING.com. Wow. Very science.
How to track your Dogecoin Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Dogecoin, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Dogecoin historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Dogecoin portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Dogecoin crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Dogecoin transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.