Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Stellar Lumens. In this section you will learn how to add your Stellar Lumens to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Stellar Lumens to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Device or any other HD Wallet
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and navigate to Asset Allocation
- Then, select Stellar Lumens Wallet
- Following this, navigate to the “Recive” option.
- After that, follow the instructions on the screen and your Device
- Finally, copy your adress into Accointing
How to track your Stellar Lumens Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Stellar Lumens, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Stellar Lumens historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Stellar Lumens portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Stellar Lumens crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Stellar Lumens transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.