Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Crypto.com. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to add your Crypto.com to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file, a step required before you can calculate your Crypto.com taxes. Note that this exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually.
How to connect Crypto.com to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- First, open the Crypto.com app on your phone and tap on ‘Account’, then on the clock icon at the top right.
- After that, tap on the export icon.
- Now, select the time frame of the data you want to import, and then tap ‘Export to CSV’
- Upload the CSV file to ACCOINTING.com
How to track your Crypto.com Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Crypto.com, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Crypto.com historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Crypto.com portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Crypto.com crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your Crypto.com transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.