Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Bittrex, a step needed before you can calculate your Bittrex taxes. In this section you will learn how to add your Bittrex to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Bittrex to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- Firstly, Log in into your Bittrex account and select the API Keys option (https://global.bittrex.com/Manage?view=api)
- Then, Create a new key allowing for the ‘Read Info’ permissions
- Finally, Enter your key and secret into Accointing
How to track your Bittrex Portfolio?
- After importing all your transactions from Bittrex , go to your Overview Page, soy ou’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
- Analyse your Bittrex historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
- Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Bittrex portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bittrex crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Bittrex transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.