Our portfolio tracker is the core piece to our platform. With it we can gain insights into how our portfolio is doing to make future trading decisions. We can use this tracker on both our browser-based and mobile applications.
The simplest way to get started on our platform is to use one of our iOS or Android apps. These apps are easy to use and completely FREE. They offer a unique experience that enhances the overall experience you receive on our platform.
In this article, I’ll go over what features our mobile apps offer and how they compare to the desktop browser experience.
Shared features of our mobile apps and our browser-based desktop app
Some features of our portfolio tracker are the same no matter what platform you are using. These features include the expected features that any portfolio tracker would need. The following are some of these features and what they look like on our mobile apps:
- Track the historical performance of each asset you own, as well as your overall portfolio.
- Connect your supported wallets/exchanges to import your transactions automatically.
- Add transactions to your wallets manually using a built-in form.
- Manage each of your wallets and view the assets currently stored in them.
Features exclusive to our mobile apps
Because mobile apps are so portable, we added some portfolio tracking features that are not available on our desktop experience. Some of these features include:
- View market data for each asset along with the overall market.
- Create and follow community-based market lists to track the performance of listed assets.
- Create price alerts for specified assets to know the perfect time to buy/sell the asset.
Features not available on our mobile apps
Because of the small form-factor of mobile devices, there are some features that are only available on our browser-based desktop app. These features include the following:
- Upload transactions using our XLSX Template or CSV/XLSX history files provided by a supported exchange.
- Classify and manage your individual transactions.
- Review your transactions for any missing data.
- View our trade optimizer which lets you track the holding period of your assets and plan your tax loss harvesting strategy.
- Generate tax reports for a given tax period.
If you would like to use any of these features, you can do so by heading over to Accointing.com using a desktop browser.
You should now have a good understanding of what the ACCOINTING.com portfolio tracker mobile apps offer and how they fit into the overall experience. If you haven’t done so already, try out our the apps by downloading them on the App Store or the PlayStore.