Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions?
- How do I correctly import my Fantom transactions using the fWallet import?
- Where do I get my Fantom wallet address from the fWallet?
In this article, I will go over the answers to these questions and more so you know you’re heading down the right path.
Creating a new wallet for the Fantom fWallet
You can import your transactions into our platform by searching for and adding either the wallet or the blockchain. You can find the Daedalus wallet by following the steps below or by going to add your fWallet.
- Go to the “Add a wallet” page, and in the search bar, search for and select fWallet.
- Select the “Automatic" connection.
To finish connecting your wallet, enter your public address into the field provided and press “Save.”
You can find your public address from directly within your fWallet. The next section will go over how to find it.
Getting your Fantom fWallet public address
Getting the public address for your fWallet is pretty simple. The following video goes over this exact topic.
If you prefer to see it in written form, the following steps will show you how it’s done.
- Open the fWallet web-app and select the wallet you’d like to import.
- Within the wallet, select “Receive” to see the receiving address. The receiving address is your public address. You should see it displayed on this page similar to the picture below.
Notice that this is the address for the Fantom Blockchain also known as your Opera FTM address. This is the only address that the fWallet import will accept.
By following the steps outlined above, the Fantom transactions from within your fWallet should now be automatically imported. If you need further help, reach out to us on support.accointing.com.